Welcome to Flourish Music Metadata Solutions
Flourish provides the services of a professional music cataloging/metadata librarian for off-site music cataloging in a variety of formats. Clients realize a series of benefits, such as:
- Eliminating cataloging backlogs of musical scores, sound recordings, books and audio-visual materials
- Staying current with incoming acquisitions of music materials
- Realizing savings through outsourcing of cataloging functions
- Providing cataloging and metadata staff with flexibility to do other tasks
We offer free cost estimates.
Please contact us with any questions.
Client Portfolio Includes
- Arizona State University
- Baylor University Libraries
- Colby College
- Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library at Harvard University
- Emory University
- Greenwich Library
- Illinois State University
- King County Library System
- Saint Louis Public Library
- Stanford University Music Library
- Tufts University
- Howard-Tilton Memorial Library at Tulane University
- University of Arizona
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- University of North Texas
- University of Utah
- Vanderbilt University
- Washington University in Saint Louis
"I highly value the solid reliability that Flourish has given in top-notch cataloging and excellent service."
Jeannette Thompson, Assistant Head of Cataloging and Metadata (retired)
Howard-Tilton Memorial Library, Tulane University
"You all have done an incredible, exemplary job of cataloging the Spencer Sheet Music Collection!
I don’t think in our wildest dreams when we were contemplating outsourcing the cataloging of the collection that the quality of the cataloging by whoever we chose would be as high as it has been with you all."
Bruce Evans, Assistant Director for Library Collections Services (Cataloging & Metadata)
Baylor University Libraries